Welcome to Palma. This 5 bedroom home in Coachella Valley is a playground for those looking to get away with friends or family and do just about anything. A palapa bar and grill, basketball net, and ping pong means you'll be having a good time, all the time. And in case you need more surfaces to drink on, there's a large tiki-inspired, covered wet bar with a TV, darts, and air hockey table. The spacious backyard comes alive in the evening when romantic string lights suspended by palm trees light up and create a romantic atmosphere for guests to eat in the many al fresco dining spaces, sip cocktails and night swim in the waterfall pool.
Located 100 miles east of Los Angeles, Coachella Valley is an oasis in the desert of Southern California. Surrounded by picturesque mountains, an abundance of golf courses, shopping, dining, and year-round sunshine, it's the perfect retreat for visitors looking to enjoy the outdoors and the arts. Home to the country's most famous music festival, visitors across the globe flock to experience The Coachella Music & Arts Festival, hosted annually in April.
Nearby Attractions: Old Town La Quinta, The Golf Club at Terra Lago, Indian Palms Country Club, Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument (hiking), La Quinta Brewing Company, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Joshua Tree (30 minutes east), Palm Springs (30 minutes north), Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival.
AvantStay turns incredible homes into unforgettable experiences. Enjoy on-demand service, elevated amenities and exclusive discounts for you and your crew.
Experience Coachella Valley, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that pool heat is not available between May and September.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note: The pool and hot tub cannot be heated at the same time. More information will be provided in the guest manual upon your arrival.
- Please be aware of wildlife such as insects, scorpions, and snakes. Our team does their best to check the home before your arrival, but please be mindful about leaving the doors & windows open during your stay.
- Please note bedroom 4 & 5 is located in a guest house (casita) separate from the main house.
- Bedroom 5 is located in the living area of the guest house (casita).
- Please note that the outdoor fireplace is non-operational.
- The jukebox is non-operational.
- The pool is cleaned every Monday & Thursday.
- As of January 2022, the City of Indio requires the reservation holder to sign an additional acknowledgment form along with providing AvantStay with a valid government ID, license plate and vehicle information, and the names of all guests in their group. AvantStay will reach out after booking to obtain this information.
- Outdoor amenities cannot be used between 9pm - 8am (Sun - Thurs) or 10pm to 8am (Fri - Sat).
- Amplified sound is not permitted to be heard outside the home at any time, per City of Indio regulations.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
A maximum of 4 cars can park in the garage.
A maximum of 5 cars can park in the driveway.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-refundable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your party up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
City of Indio Short-Term Rental Permit No. 21-xxx