Be some of the first guests at this beautiful home and make memories to last a lifetime! The Grove House is in the heart of Sugar Grove, and just minutes from the original Mast General Store in Valle Crucis. This beautiful three-bedroom home is also close to Boone, Banner Elk, and Sugar Mountain's ski slopes. Whether spending time indoors or out, and whatever the season, you will be able to see and feel that you are truly in the mountains.
Outside, the wrap around deck and yard provide lovely mountain views, room to enjoy a summer dinner al fresco, and plenty of comfortable furniture. Take in a picturesque sunset over the distant mountain range while spending time with loved ones. Guests will also enjoy a brand new hot tub just off of the deck in the yard, as well as a new firepit.
Back inside, you'll find a beautifully furnished, comfortable layout that everyone will enjoy. The living room features vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace, and a large flat screen TV. Broad windows provide a view of the mountains, from both the main level and the hangout loft space above. The loft is a great separate hangout space, with a flat screen TV and game table.
The open plan is perfect for entertaining—allowing guests to spread out between the kitchen and dining area. The dining table has seating for 6 guests and the island has three barstools. The kitchen is perfectly stocked with cooking utensils, pots and pans, baking and serving dishes, and has new stainless appliances and a Keurig coffee maker.
Down the hall find the spacious master bedroom with a king bed, flat screen TV, deck access, and a large bathroom with a separate shower and a roomy jetted tub. Upstairs are the two additional bedrooms, both with queen beds. These bedrooms share a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. There is also a queen size sleeper sofa in the spacious loft area, for overflow sleeping space.
When it's time to head to town, you'll find yourself 20 minutes to downtown Boone, 25 minutes to Sugar Mountain skiing and downtown Banner Elk, and 35 minutes to Main Street Blowing Rock. The Grove House is the perfect destination for your next friends or family vacation to the mountains.
- All BRMR homes offer well stocked kitchens with all utensils needed to cook meals. There is also a "starter set" of paper products at the house: a roll of toilet paper per bath, a couple garbage bags, a small vial of dishwashing liquid, a few tablets of dishwasher detergent, some laundry pods, a roll of paper towels, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and some makeup remover cloths. There are enough of these items for one night, or maybe two. We do not provide hair dryers.
- Firewood may be purchased at the time of booking or with a week's notice. You receive two wrapped, kiln-dried bundles and a firestarter for $20 plus tax per night.
- Towels and linens will be provided for you.
- Dogs welcome for an additional rent of $25/night each. No aggressive breeds, max of 30lbs. Please ask if you are unsure.
- Please observe a quiet hour of 10PM as there are full time residents nearby.
- AWD or 4WD vehicles are required during winter months. Chains may also be necessary during snowfall.
- Parking space for up to 4 vehicles.