- We paid for a room with 2 beds, but were informed we had to use only 1 bed
- The room had a sky light, but not actual window, so it felt like a cave
- No large towels provided
- A few hairs found in/around the beds
- No air con, but they did provide a fan at least
- When checking out the receptionist had no idea of what he needed to charge us
- Breakfast way over priced, 7 euros for a croissant, coffee and orange juice. Tip: the boulangerie is 20 metres from the hotel, go there and pay half the price for the same things.
Overall, the experience was pretty unprofessional, I was informed the manager was on holiday, so that is potentially why. Although, one could argue that a hotel manager taking a holiday in peak season is unprofessional in itself.
+ Bathroom seemed to have been newly renovated, and was nice
+ Shower was good