The main entrance might not be the nicest one, but the apartment is super nice. It’s spacey, clean, everything u need is there and nice interior.
• The location of the building is just in the centre and all the top sight seeing points are just around the corner.
• supermarket, bakery, pharmacy and local market downstairs
• Just few meters away you have a parking spot ( it’s not for free, but very close)
• communication with the responsible person for the apartment was easy and uncomplicated
• apartment is in the highest floor, I counted 73 steps up, so no need to go to the gym after u carried your suitcase up ;) ( no elevator )
• overall we were very happy- would recommend to everyone who wants to explore Sarajevo and spends a lot time outside but still wants to sleep in a nice place